Florentine wooden trays decorated according to the traditional techniques of fourteenth century craftsmen, created and decorated entirely by hand, expressing the characteristics of a land with a vocation for art and beauty.
High quality items created with scrupulous attention to detail by the skilled hands of master craftsmen, tirelessly managing to unite tradition and innovation.
Tradition – in the promotion of fourteenth century decorative techniques – and innovation – in the continuous search for unique forms, designs and combinations.
- Thirteenth Century Florentine
- Over the years we have introduced over 150 forms in various sizes
- New shapes are designed each year
- Personalized shapes (on request)
- Each item bears the hallmark “Sezzatini Hand Made in Italy”
- Certificate of authenticity in 10 languages
- Items are individually wrapped in elegant tissue paper
- Packed in individual boxes